- The progress of ROS-Industrial: MTConnect Bridge, support for new robots, and integration with MoveIt!
- Consortium activities, financials, membership, and the progress of RIC Europe
- Consortium roadmap presentation and voting
- Available Focused Technical Projects
There are a number of other ROS and ROS-Industrial related events that you will find at RoboBusiness:
- ROS-I Consortium Panel Discussion: ROS-Industrial will be the topic of a panel discussion during the Agile Manufacturing Workshop. The panel will consist of industry leaders who will discuss current industry trends and opportunities and how ROS-I can accelerate implementation of next generation industrial solutions -- 2 p.m. on October 23.
- ROS Matures and Looks Ahead: A presentation by Ryan Gariepy, CTO and Co-Founder of Clearpath Robotics -- 2:45 p.m. on October 24
- Building Industrial Robots for Dynamic Response: A presentation by Clay Flannigan, Manager of Robotics and Automation Engineering, Southwest Research Institute -- 1:30 p.m. on October 25
- Marrying ROS to External Software: A presentation by Tully Foote, ROS Platform Manager, Open Source Robotics Foundation -- 2:15 p.m. on October 25
- SwRI/ROS-Industrial Exhibitor Booth #328: meet in person with SwRI ROS-I experts
Registration is required. Please contact Paul Hvass (email@example.com) for a registration promotional code for early bird pricing of $895 (regardless of registration date) that will alert the event organizers that you plan to attend the Consortium meeting. If you are not currently a Consortium member but are considering membership, please contact us.