The ROS-I Industrial Calibration Library is the result of an internally funded SwRI project and has the following capabilities:
- Intrinsic camera calibration
- Extrinsic 2D/3D sensor calibration for
- Arrays of heterogeneous sensors
- Sensor(s) on moving/non-moving frames
- Coordination with robot motion
- Accuracy field estimation
Check out two recent videos (below). The first is a short overview of the Industrial Calibration Library. It concludes with an invitation for others to use the library for their applications. Our second video is an example use case of extrinsic calibration between a robot and a David sensor, courtesy of Victor Lamoine from Institut Maupertuis. Let us know how you are using the Industrial Calibration Library!