SwRI Manufacturing Robotics & Technologies
The Manufacturing Robotics & Technologies Department provides robotics solutions for high-tech manufacturing applications. We have a long history of open-source and ROS/ROS-Industrial development. ROS-Industrial, in particular, was launched at Southwest Research Institute within this department. Consider checking out the long history of advanced application development and engagement with the open-source community to revolutionize how industrial challenges are automated!
BS, MS, and PhD in RE, CS, ME, EE, 3.5 GPA. Experience in the following fields: Robotic and Mobile Manipulation Machine Sensing and Perception Machine Learning Electromechanical System Design and Development Mechatronics C++, Python, Linux, ROS
Southwest Research Institute ROS-Industrial Development Team Opportunities!
- Industrial Robotics Analyst (10-01019)
- Industrial Robotics Engineer (10-01020)
- Industrial Robotics Sr. Research Engineer (10-00994)
- Intelligent Machines Engineer (10-01022)
- Collaborative Systems Research Engineer (10-01023)
- Industrial Robotics Program Manager (10-00995)