Montage Video Submission Form
Southwest Research Institute is providing video editing services to create two separate video montages celebrating the anniversary of two respective ROS-based open source projects. Please enter the requested information to submit video for either one or both of the following video montages:
- ROS-Industrial (i.e. factory or manufacturing applications of ROS)
- MoveIt! (i.e. motion planning examples regardless of application/market)
Deadline: 28 March, 2017
Some guidelines for all video submissions:
- No cost for submission
- You will receive a link to upload upon submission of the form below
- Please name your files like this: John_Doe_Company_Name_1.mp4, John_Doe_Company_Name_2.mp4, etc.
- Any number of clips can be uploaded per person/organization
- Videos must be full HD quality or better to be used
- Portable device video must have adequate lighting and stabilization
- We prefer raw video that is not covered with text. borders, etc.
- We request that something interesting happens in 5 seconds or less, otherwise we reserve the right to accelerate the frame rate
- We interpret this submission as your consent to use your clip for this singular purpose. We will contact you if other use cases are desired.
- Don't forget to provide attribution/credit for all parties/collaborators involved in creating your video
- Use abbreviations for attributions/credits when possible to avoid line wrap
- If we are blessed to receive more submissions than we can fit in a short 2-3 min video, we will use the following criteria to select from among the available clips:
- Video quality (stable, in-focus, well-lit)
- Hardware diversity (robot/sensor brand variation among the ensemble of clips)
- Professionalism (less duct tape, higher TRL)