The ROS-Industrial Consortium Americas annual meeting will take place in conjunction with Automate 2015. Extend your travel by one day and make it a double-header! Note that there is also a pre-meeting dinner on March 26 that is included with your registration.
Palmer House Hilton, Chicago Room on 5th floor. Only two miles from the McCormick Place convention center in Chicago (refer to Google maps link on left).
- 0830 Registration/check-in and light breakfast
- 0900 Welcome and Consortium updates
- 0945 ROS-I Roadmap Presentation
- 1000 Break
- 1015 Invited ROS-I Presentations
- Cessna/CNRC - Robotic Routing
- Caterpillar - Agile Automation
- Wolf Robotics - Technology Transfer to Practical Applications
- UNC - Real-Time Motion Planning & Proximity Computations for Industrial Robots
- Siemens - ROS Simulation for Industrial Applications with Tecnomatix
- UT Austin - Untangled: Planning for Cable Management
- 1215 Lunch/Keynote: Fraunhofer IPA - Factory in a Day Project - Reducing System Integration Time to One Day
- 1300 Focused Technical Project Presentations - 2015
- Robotic Blending Milestone 3: Expedite and Technology Transfer
- Strategic Project: CAD to ROS Conversion
- Best of Amazon Picking Challenge
- RT Constrained Planning using Trajectory Optimization
- 1400 Breakout discussions about FTPs
- 1500 GA Tech - Canonical Robot Command Language
- 1520 OSRF - ROS/Gazebo Updates
- 1550 Upcoming Events
- 1600 End
How many people can we send?
- Full Members - 3
- Associate Members - 2
- Research Members - 1
- Additional Members - $300 EA
Suggested hotels. Note that the Palmer House is one of the discounted hotels associated with Automate 2015.