The next ROS-Industrial Community meeting will be hosted by SwRI May 26, 2015, at ICRA 2015 in Seattle in Room 620 at the WSCC. Hear presentations from community members, including Fetch Robotics, NIST, SwRI, and UT Austin, about the latest developments in open source software solutions for factory automation. The event is free to and open to all ICRA attendees. Please RSVP for the event so we know how many to expect.
- 2:00 – 2:25 How Can Academic and Industrial Researchers Leverage ROS-Industrial for Manufacturing – Shaun Edwards, ROS-I Founder
- 2:25 – 2:35 ROS-Industrial Roadmap – A Guide for Researchers and Developers
- 2:35 – 2:50 Handling Special Nuclear Materials: A Case Study for Industry/Academic Collaboration via ROS-Industrial - Mitch Pryor, Research Scientist & Lecturer at University of Texas at Austin
- 2:50 – 3:05 ROS at Fetch Robotics - Michael Ferguson, CTO at Fetch Robotics
- 3:05 – 3:20 The Canonical Robot Command Language (CRCL) - Craig Schlenoff, Group Leader at NIST