Please join us for the first of a series of Community Forums for the ROS-Industrial project. The goal of these forums is to strengthen the community involvement and to present new developments in the use of ROS for industrial and manufacturing applications.
- Introductions and Forum Overview (Shaun Edwards - SwRI)
- BRIDE Presentation and Q&A - A Toolchain for Model-Based Software Development (Alexander Bubeck – Fraunhofer IPA)
- Upcoming Contributions (Community)
- Wish List Discussion (Community)
- General Q&A and Upcoming Events (Shaun Edwards - SwRI)
If you would like to present either current activities (Upcoming Contributions) or discuss needs (Wish List), please contact Shaun Edwards to discuss the topic and provide media ahead of the meeting.
Please register for the free event here.
Once registered, you can join the meeting here.