This edition of ROS-Industrial training took place at Fraunhofer IPA from October 08 to 12, 2019. It consisted of:
- day 1: introduction to Linux
- days 2-4: ROS basic training (introduction; manipulation; navigation)
- day 5: advanced ROS topics (statemachine-based programming tools; build, test, release workflow and tools)
More details about the curriculum can be found in the agenda. The course language was in English but support was also given in German and French.
- full course (days 1-5): 1.000 EUR
- ROS training only (days 2-5): 900 EUR
- advanced topics only (day 5): 200 EUR
ROS-Industrial Consortium Europe full members can use their consortium benefits to register a limited number of attendees for free; all other ROS-Industrial Consortium members are eligible to 50% discount.
Registration is closed.