The first London edition of the ROS-Industrial training will be hosted by re.je @ UCL Here East from 5 – 9 November 2018. It will consist of:
- Day 1: Introduction to Linux
- Day 2-4: ROS basic training (introduction, manipulation, navigation)
- Day 5: Advanced ROS topics (statemachine-based programming tools; build, test, release workflow and tools)
More details about the curriculum can be found in the agenda of current EU editions, upon which the November training will also be based.
This workshop will be supported by tutors from Fraunhofer IPA as part of the ROSIN initiative. The instructor of this sessions received training under the ROSIN project, funded under the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No. 732287.
- Full course (days 1-5): £1,000
- ROS training only (days 2-5): £900
The training is open to anyone, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with TRAINING in the subject using the following registration link .