The next edition of ROS-Industrial training will take place at Fraunhofer IPA from September 23 to 27, 2019. It will consist of:
- day 1: introduction to Linux
- days 2-4: ROS basic training (introduction; manipulation; navigation)
- day 5: advanced ROS topics (statemachine-based programming tools; build, test, release workflow and tools)
More details about the curriculum can be found in the agenda. The course language is in English but support can also be given in German and French.
- full course (days 1-5): 1.000 EUR
- ROS training only (days 2-5): 900 EUR
- advanced topics only (day 5): 200 EUR
ROS-Industrial Consortium Europe full members can use their consortium benefits to register a limited number of attendees for free; all other ROS-Industrial Consortium members are eligible to 50% discount.
Registration: please use this link.
Registrations are being handled on a first-come, first-served basis, with priority given to ROS-Industrial Consortium Europe members.