Fall edition of ROS-Industrial EU Tech Workshop will take place at Fraunhofer IPA on October 09th and 10th, 2019.
Note: Participants will be provided with USB sticks with Ubuntu and all the necessary libraries and IDEs pre-installed.
- workshop will start around 11:00 on day1 and finish around 16:00 to allow fly in and fly out on the same dates
- free for members of any ROS-Industrial Consortium worldwide
- 500€ / person for any other organization
Please send an email or use this registration link and indicate your ROS-Industrial Consortium membership under "Discount code (for RIC Members)", if any. The event is organized by Fraunhofer Institute for Manufacturing Engineering and Automation IPA in Stuttgart. With your registration you agree to the use of your data in accordance with the provisions of the Fraunhofer IPA Data Protection. This consent can be revoked at any time by sending an informal letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fraunhofer IPA, Nobelstr. 12, D-70569 Stuttgart
- Room: tba
- How To reach us: https://www.ipa.fraunhofer.de/en/contact.html