Checkout the following ROS-Industrial news items:
- We’ve added a new page to the ROS-Industrial website called FTP Status. It provides descriptions, media, and links related to ROS-Industrial Consortium Focused Technical Projects. Browse the list of “brewing” projects to see if any topics align with needs at your organization.
- The agenda for ROSCon is posted. Organized by OSRF, ROSCon is the annual meeting of all ROS software developers, not just those contributing to ROS-Industrial. It takes place September 12-13 in Chicago. Take this opportunity to register. The following sessions will be of particular interest to the ROS-Industrial community:
- ROS 2.0: Developer preview: Dirk Thomas, William Woodall, Esteve Fernandez
- Next-generation ROS: Building on DDS: Dirk Thomas, William Woodall, Esteve Fernandez
- ROS-Industrial calibration: Chris Lewis
- We are planning to host a ROS-Industrial Community meeting at ROSCon on Sept. 13, 3:30 to 5 PM CST. We will present an update on the ROS-Industrial Consortia (Americas/EU) and the results of the ROS-Industrial roadmapping effort.
- ROSCon is happening the Friday and Saturday between IMTS and IROS, so consider making your trip a double (or triple) header.