We are announcing the detailed agenda for the ROS-Industrial Consortium Americas annual meeting, which will take place in conjunction with Automate 2015. Note that there is also a pre-meeting dinner on March 26 that is included with your registration.
Time: 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM CST (Chicago time) on Friday, March 27
Place: Palmer House Hilton Hotel, Chicago Room on 5th floor. Only two miles from the McCormick Place convention center in Chicago, IL.
- 0830 Registration/check-in and light breakfast
- 0900 Welcome and Consortium updates
- 0945 ROS-I Roadmap Presentation
- 1000 Break
- 1015 Invited ROS-I Presentations
- Cessna/CNRC - Robotic Routing
- Caterpillar - Agile Automation
- Wolf Robotics - Technology Transfer to Practical Applications
- UNC - Real-Time Motion Planning & Proximity Computations for Industrial Robots
- GA Tech - Canonical Robot Command Language
- Siemens - ROS Simulation for Industrial Applications with Tecnomatix
- 1215 Lunch/Keynote: Fraunhofer IPA - Factory in a Day Project - Reducing System Integration Time to One Day
- 1300 Focused Technical Project Presentations - 2015
- Robotic Blending Milestone 3: Expedite and Technology Transfer
- Strategic Project: CAD to ROS Conversion
- Best of Amazon Picking Challenge
- On-Line Adaptive Cartesian Path Planner for Collaborative Robotics
- 1400 Breakout discussions about FTPs
- 1500 Lightning talks by Research Members
- 1600 Conclusion
Registration: Registration Link
How many people can we send?
- Full Members - 3
- Associate Members - 2
- Research Members - 1
- Additional Members - $300 EA
Not a member? Join Now
We look forward to seeing you there!