Welcome to the information page for the ROS-I Asia Pacific Workshop.
•Date: June 27th - 28th 2018
•Location: ARTC, Singapore
The event is open to ROS users, business' and anyone interested in how ROS is used to solve industrial problems.
Participant Fee: 300 SGD
ROS-I AP Member (Full/Associate/Research): $150 SGD up to 2 participants
1. Day 1 and Day 2 activities
2. Meals included are:
- Day 1 Afternoon & Morning Tea, Lunch and Dinner
- Day 2 Morning & Afternoon Tea and Lunch.
3.All participants who register will receive an event polo shirt - Sizing Chart here (Note, subject to sizing availability, kindly note we will do our best to provide you with the right size shirt or closest size where possible)
For our event flyer please click here
Please register here:
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need an invitation letter for visa requirements to Singapore
We have a negotiated a great rate for our guests at Park Avenue Rochester Hotel.
1. Superior rooms at SGD$215++ with breakfast (cost does not include taxes)
2. 25 June – 2 July 2018 (Rates applicable 2 days pre and post of the reservation period)
3. Online booking link only for this event!, please click here: Park Avenue Rochester
4. All guaranteeing of rooms will be by guest’s own credit card.
We have a shuttle bus leaving from this hotel for both days and will also shuttle guests back to the hotel at the end of the day. If you wish to take the shuttle bus please indicate so on your registration form.
Day 1, June 27th
9:15am Opening Speech
Morgan Quigley, Matt Robinson (RIC-Americas, SwRI)
Presentations from: McKinsey, ADLINK
17:30 - 20:00 Networking Dinner (CBD)
Day 2, June 28th
Mirko Bordignon (RIC-Europe, Fraunhofer IPA)
Presentations from: Boeing Australia and many more
More to come!