The next edition of ROS-Industrial training will take place at Fraunhofer IPA from July 2 to 6, 2018. It will consist of:
- day 1: introduction to Linux
- days 2-4: ROS basic training (introduction; manipulation; navigation)
- day 5: advanced ROS topics (statemachine-based programming tools; build, test, release workflow and tools)
More details about the curriculum can be found in the agenda of current editions, upon which the July training will also be based.
- full course (days 1-5): 1.000 EUR
- ROS training only (days 2-5): 900 EUR
- advanced topics only (day 5): 200 EUR
ROS-Industrial Consortium Europe full members can use their consortium benefits to register a limited number of attendees for free; all ROS-Industrial Consortium members are eligible to 50% discount.
Registration: please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with TRAINING in the subject using the following registration linkRegistrations are being handled on a first-come, first-served basis, with priority given to ROS-Industrial Consortium Europe members.