The next edition of ROS-Industrial training will take place at Fraunhofer IPA from July 2 to 6, 2018. It will consist of:
- day 1: introduction to Linux
- days 2-4: ROS basic training (introduction; manipulation; navigation)
- day 5: advanced ROS topics (statemachine-based programming tools; build, test, release workflow and tools)
More details about the curriculum can be found in the agenda of current editions, upon which the July training will also be based. The course language is in English but support can also be given in German an French.
- full course (days 1-5): 1.000 EUR
- ROS training only (days 2-5): 900 EUR
- advanced topics only (day 5): 200 EUR
ROS-Industrial Consortium Europe full members can use their consortium benefits to register a limited number of attendees for free; all ROS-Industrial Consortium members are eligible to 50% discount.
Registration: please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with TRAINING in the subject using the following registration link
Event is sold out. Next EU training session will take place in October.
Registrations are being handled on a first-come, first-served basis, with priority given to ROS-Industrial Consortium Europe members.