The ROS-Industrial Consortium Americas will host its annual meeting in conjunction with the Automate 2019 show in Chicago.
When: April 12, 2019 (Immediately following Automate 2019)
Location: Hyatt Regency McCormick Place 2233 S. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Dr. Chicago, IL 60616, USA
Pre-meeting Dinner: A dinner will precede the April 12 meeting at 7:30 PM on April 11 (details forthcoming).
Host:Matt Robinson, RIC-Americas Program Manager
Registration: Click this link to register.
Morning Program -Starts with Registration/Light Breakfast at 7:45
- ROS-I Americas Highlights and Tech Developmetns
- ROS-I European and Asia-Pacific Regional Update
- Microsoft, Siemens and Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (RPI)
Lunch with Keynote by Chris Morgan, Chief Innovation Officer of Bastian Solutions/Toyota Advanced Logistics
- Roadmapping Workshop
- ROS2 Panel - ROS2 and Readiness for Industrial Leverage & Deployment
- Tormach, Yaskawa, with Partner Path Robotics, UT Austin Nuclear Robotics Group
- Focused Technical Proejct Topics and Brainstorming
We look forward to collaborating with the membership and fostering a discussion on what is on the near horizon with regards to open-source advanced robotics development.
Please keep an eye also on this space for a list of ROS-Industrial partner demosntrations that will be taking place throughout Automate and PROMAT 2019!